Friday 27 November 2009

My Mommy

Hey guys, today I want describe my mom who I always love in all ways.
Her name is Mrs. Donowati. Her name is very unique right? My mom said to me that her unique's name make all of her friends always remember her. She is a beautiful woman with a short hair, pointed nose, little bit round face, and she has one pair lovely eyes. She has a little body, and I think that made me just look like her too. Physically she is an ordinary woman like all woman in the world. 
But her heart is different from any woman in this civilization. Her sacrifice, her efforts for taking care me, protects me from anything dangerous for me. Her sincerity while her child growing up with their naughty things. She always accompany me while I go to school, she always accompany me even I'm sleeping. She always gave me a  fairy tale before I go to sleep at the night . She always loved me even though I made some trouble. She is really a strong woman! She worked for her daughter life even though there is a father who is having a job too. Between her work, she still took a time to call her daughter even it's just say "how are you? or have you eat?" Or some thing like that. She always worked every day just for her daughter. She always want to make her daughter smile even though it will need a lot of efforts, She will do it for her children. 
And while her children get sick, she always be very worried. She always besides her daughter until night, she always check her little girl every time, every seconds without tired. She always tends her family with loved and patience. 
Her smile always covering her days. She always spread loves in my days. She is an AMAZING WOMAN!
All I just want to say to my mom is 
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CARING, YOUR EFFORTS, YOUR SINCERITY, YOUR SACRIFICE, AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED. 


I WILL ALWAYS LOVED YOU MOMMY  WITH ALL MY SINCERITY 
AND MY LOVE WILL BE DEEPER EVERY YEARS for you mom 

Sorry for all my trouble that I do............... I LOVE YOU MOMMY
I made it with love, tears and sincerity like you always do for me mom.


With love and sincerity,


Putri Letitiya Kusuma Aisyah, 10-2. SMANU MH THAMRIN


For all of you who read my blog, be an amazing child for your mother and never make them feel worst.
Because your mother is the one who made you become a perfect person in your environment


For all mom in the world, Thank you for your efforts.

1 comment:

  1. please be great person in your world
    Appreciate everyone is the best thing in your life
    Pay it forward!

    ReplyDelete

"please read and give me a comment for my word and my writings"