Sunday 22 November 2009

Unforgettable moment

Since I study in MHT, my become more colorful with many new experience. In this 5 months, there are a lot of experience.Now I want to share my unforgettable experience in MHT.Okaaaay let's staaart now.

After our mid tes, our english teacher gave us a challenging assignment. That is makinh a mini film. Our teacher divide us became 2 group that consist of 10 persons each group.
The member of my group is
1. Nurwidya Utami Jati
2. Selma ramadhani
3. Fiorentina
4. Syifa Adina
5. Gita hapsari
6. Bunga Diela
7. M.Rifky Hanif
8. Brian Adi Kusumo
9. Bagus
And of course me heeee
Don't you know why this assignment gave usa an unforgettable moment? Because while making the film there are many trouble thayt colouring our job. And the first trouble begins when we are choosing what story are we gonna make. We are really confused at that time, until gita gave us an idea about making the film just like " BBF " story, but then after we discussed it together the story is too complicater. Many days waste for nothing.
I decided to make the story just like our normal life making the film. How hard, how tired and something like that, and then after we discussed it with my team, they agree with it.

Then after choosing the story, and then we took the first scene in teras kota, actually that day is sunday that's why we can go out for our shooting. Well, taking the scene is not so hard but because we haven't make the scrip yet that make it little bit hard.
And not all of the member can come to teras kota. After that day we decided to start taking a new scene again, but we became confused because we haven't make the script yet. And the end of that day, we haven't done anything!
At the night wiwid and I make the scrip whle our friends having a pray. We make it all night long until wiwid became asleep in my room.
On the nest week we took the next scene, but when we are searching for ou video in teras kota, t:e film was lossssst! All tired and strengt maing the film is nothinh now. Now we have top re take the film but it was impossible, we have top make a new scene.
Day passed day, time passed time. It' time to edit our film. When we want to move our film and then edit it, something wrong happen to the film, we film can't be edited. Until Fauzan from class 10-3 introduced some software which can make our film can be edited. That day was our last day to finished our deadline, and then we finishes editing our film untl 2 o'clock in the morning. At that wasn't the end of trouble that obstacle us, the next trouble was the film can't be burn into a cd! But we took it with a calm heart. And finally our film done, and that make us proud with our assignment.



Well, in making this film we can took a lot new experience that can be very worth it for our life.
Just one sentence from me " take contro your emotion while doing your job, because there is one key to make our job become perfect by making it with sincerity.

And that is my ungorgettable experience since I studied in MHT. Laugh, sadness was mixed became a mini film " behind the scene ".

Guyyys I think this is the end of my story, hope you like it



Regards,



Putri Letitiya Kusuma Aisyah, 10-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

"please read and give me a comment for my word and my writings"