Saturday 14 November 2009

Dorm life in my boarding schooool

Heeeey guys, now I'm gonna update my blog AGAIN!, now I got a new assignment from my English teacher. I should write a story about my dorm life! AMAZING right? well I think it's enough for the foreword. Okay I will staaaaart!

Deaaar blogger,

Become one of the member of the dormitory family and live in the dormitory was not easy as you can see. It need a lot of emotion control to be far away with our parents. At the first time I get into the dorm it feels like a kinda a weird thing. But finally I found something new in this dormitory, a new friends who can became my new family and my second mother who called " bundah eci ". She is our mother in our dorm life. In the dormitory we do a lot activities such as cleaning our own dorm, haha. I feel really bored in the dorm, all that I can do in the are only eating, read some books, studying, or some chat with my friends. I think I really need some entertainment beside it. hehe.

Oh! and now I think want to tell you a story about my dorm life. My first time I get into the dorm is on the fourth day of fasting day, well  it is kinda weird huh, being far from our parents when the ramadhan came. But I will take this for a new experience.

The dorm room is consist by 2 persons. I have a room mate, we can call her Lindy. She is a good person. I like her, she is really like me. I think we have some same habits. She is a smart girl, she really likes to read a book and she likes to sing too. And her English is very good, that's why I thank to god for his gift for me. With Lindy became my room mate, I can improve my English with her I think. haha. Heem, We live in the second floor of the dormitory. We live in room 214. It's a cozy room, I really like it. Fio, my neighbor in the dorm said my room is like a hotel. We can see a good view from there. The view is the soccer field, we can see the boys vs the cleaning service playing football there. 
And don't you know, when the rain came the windows is covered by dew. And that make me feel like in the mountain. I like that atmosphere. But sometimes it's really freezing in my room and don't you know We can't make the temperature up, because we don't have the remote control for the air conditioning. And that make me freezing all the after we have a bath. In each room consist of two bed, one bathroom, one night light, and two cupboard for two person. And we bring our own bed cover. Many of my friends in the dorm came to study or just playing keyboard in my room. It's really nice to have many friends came to my room.
I REALLY LOVE MY ROOM!!

Now I'm gonna talk about my activities in the dorm, Okay? Are you ready get set and GO!
In the dorm we usually study together. But the funny thing is when my friends started to study, my eyes can't stop coming down. Well at the end, I'm the first person get to sleep at that time. Heeem, I don't know why, if I study in the bedroom I think I can't stop my closing to sleep. That's why if I want to study, the best place for me is the dinning room or the living room in the dormitory.

Oh yeaah, about the activities right in the dorm? okaay we usually go the mosque when the adzan start to reverberate. While waiting for the Isya' adzan, we start to read our own holy qur'an. After we read the holy Qur'an, we usually start to read our book what we bring to the mosque. After we pray, we went back to the dorm, and then take a dinner. After that, we can do our own activities such as studying, playing my keyboard in my room, or sleeping! hahaha

My friends in the dorm sometimes do some sleepover in my room. We usually do it after we done our homework or after study together or sometimes after we having some refreshing together. Selma, Syifa, Ayu, Haniyah usually sleepover in my room. Ehmm, we do it 2 times a week, I think, haha. It's so much fun being in a dorm, having a lot of friends, staying together, knowing each other, and something like that. They are my second family. In dorm, we have to be more patient than before. We have to understand each other because our friends are the only family who could help us when we are in the hard time in the dorm. My mom always said that we have to take care each other and we must understand each other, because they are the only one can help us. And I think I know now that my mom's word is worth for my future. Live in a dormitory give me a lot of experience that A PERFECT  LIFE IS NOT EASY TO BE ACHIEVE , you must do a lot of job to make it came true. Be a struggle girl, tough girl, and a independent girl is the way to reach our goal!

I think this the end of my story about my dorm life, well I think it's to short but now I'm not in the mood. I'm sick now guyys, wish me get better soon yeaah? Well, If I'm in the good mood I think I will update this writing as soon as possible!! XOXOXOXO


Okaaay theeen byeee guyss, love ya! byeee see you soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

"please read and give me a comment for my word and my writings"