Saturday 7 November 2009

A story about my school life

Heey guys, today I want to tell you a short story about my school life in SMANU MH THAMRIN.
hem, this is my first assignment in blogspot. My lovely teacher Ms. Desi gave us an assignment about this. It is cool isn't it huh? Well I really don't know my grammar is right or wrong. I am not really good for grammar, but I'll do my best to make this story perfect.GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! FIGHTING! Okaay I think I will start now.

Deaar blogger,

It's kinda complicated in here. don't you know guys, in this school you have to finished all the high school material in one year! But it's okay I think we can do it perfectly. This school is amazing, because of we are the first who get in this school that's why we only have 61 friends except me, so all the student in this school is 62  persons. But don't you know, there are 62 cleaning service in here, WOOW!

In this school there are 2 dormitory, one for the girls and one for the boys. The girls dorm is next
to the boys dorm, it's kinda a weird huh? yup but it will be okay if none of them do anything bad. And each room consist of 2 person. Well, I have a great room mate. She is Lindy, she has a perfect English so I think I can practice English with her all day haha. She is a bright student too. I LOVE HER! haha

On Monday, we usually held a flag ceremony but it will be held once in 2 weeks, after that we go to a class room for reading activities. Now we're reading BUMI MANUSIA by Pramoedya Ananta Toer.It is a good story by pramoedya. After reading activities done we will get in our class to study. My class will begin with Biology until 3 pm. In this school, we have study a hard science such as Biology one whole day. In the hard science class you will be guided by 2 teacher one from Yohonnes Surya Institute's and the other one from Mh Thamrin's.

On Tuesday, we will do jujitsu! Jujitsu is really amazing, I like this Martial art! Jujitsu it's like a Karate or taekwondo but I think it's much amazing than than the others. We usually start at 6.45 am, and it will be held in the gymnasium. After Jujitsu, I usually take bath in my dorm because jujitsu really take my energy and make me sweating. After that we will study soft science lesson until 3.30 pm. And hey Tuesday is an English day, but  it's now not so effective but later on it will be effective. Well after that I go to my dorm, and then take a nap a while waiting for the adzan or reading a book in my dorm.

It's chemistry time! Wednesday is chemistry time, I love Wednesday. Well I don't really like chemistry but the teacher make me like Wednesday. Ms. Evi is a great teacher, not so strict but she can make her student get a good score. She teach us with smile and never made us bored. But sometimes I fell sleepy in class haha. We studied until 3 pm for Wednesday but after that We have to attend to the Theater room for having an extracurricular gambang kromong until 6 pm. Well I felt so joylessly when the teacher of gambang kromong didn't choose as a main player but it will be okaay, I think I still have many chance for the other extra curricular hehe.

On Thursdaay, I will study Physics and Music. In physic I will see Mr. Hartono, he is a teacher from Surya Institute. He is a funny and cool teacher. Well as you know physics is a hard lesson, but it will be fun if Mr. Hartono teach us. He is a kind teacher, he usually gave us an extra lesson at the night before we study physics.

On Friday, we will do jujitsu again and the soft science. It's kinda same like the Tuesday one, but on Friday there will be an Imtaq until 4 pm. Imtaq make my heart gonna blewing up, every time Imtaq comes It always make me want to stop the time! The teacher always make me afraid. I know why he always be like that, because he want to make us a person who had a good spiritual with a good intelligent. But he always make me afraid, but now on I will do my best in Imtaq! go go go fighting!!!

This is the end of the day in our school and that is Saturdaaaaay!! yeay yeay! On Saturday we study Math with Mr. Iwan and Mr. Jay. Mr. Iwan is the funniest teacher in MHT I think, he always narc him self in front of the class and that make all of my friends in the class laughing.

This school is really AMAZING! I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.
I have a lot of friends in here. In mht we are like family. There are many smiles sparkling in MHT's student although this school has a bunches of activities and assignment in here. And you have to know why the smiles always sparkling in there eyes even though there many activities that make them tired, it's because they have a heart with a sincerity that make them do their job with love and happiness.




Regard,



Putri Letitiya Kusuma Aisyah X-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

"please read and give me a comment for my word and my writings"